Child Death Data Review Workgroup
The Child Death Data Review Workgroup is an ad hoc committee of Florida's Children and Youth Cabinet. The purpose of this workgroup is to evaluate existing processes for child death reviews, to improve communication and collaboration across agencies regarding the investigation of child deaths and to recommend ways to improve the response to the investigation of deaths.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Agency for Health Care Administration
2727 Mahan Drive, Building 3
Conference Room A
Tallahassee, FL 32308
NOTE: The call-in number and pass code for joining via teleconference is:(888) 808-6959 Pass Code: 8509225531.
If you have any difficulty accessing the teleconference, please call the Florida Center’s main number at (850) 412-3730.
- Section 2 of the Florida Child Abuse Prevention and Permanency Plan [141kb]
- Senator Kerry 2011 Protect Our Kids Act Statement [49kb]
- CDR Case Report Form [558kb]
- The US National Child Death Review Case Reporting System [66kb]
March 14, 2012
January 9, 2012
December 9, 2011
- Tab A Chair's Presentation [206kb ppt]
- Tab B Florida Death Data Source Review [203kb]
- Tab C List of Concerns from Interested Parties [169kb]
For additional information about the Child Death Data Review Workgroup, please contact Patrick Kennedy at Patrick.Kennedy@ahca.myflorida.com or call