The Agency for Health Care Administration contracts with Xerox State Healthcare, LLC to conduct the Medicaid Third Party Liability (TPL) Program. Xerox is responsible for identifying additional sources of payments and recovering payments made by Medicaid from liable third parties. TPL includes the following components:
- Casualty recovery (e.g., requesting Medicaid lien amounts when a recipient has been involved in an accident
or incident, or requesting amount Medicaid has paid in order to reimburse Medicaid from settlement proceeds);
- Estate recovery (e.g., Petition for Summary Administration, Notice to Creditors);
- Trust and annuity recovery (where trust or annuity is to reimburse Medicaid);
- Medicare and other third party payor recovery;
- Cost avoidance (e.g. third-party insurance updates);
- Medicaid Opt Out Program; and
- Health Insurance Premium Payment Program.
The Xerox contact information is as follows:
Xerox State Healthcare, LLC
Florida TPL Recovery Unit
2316 Killearn Center Blvd.
Tallahassee, Florida 32309
Pursuant to Florida Rule of Judicial Administration 2.516, Service of Court Documents: For all court documents requiring service that are specific to Third Party Liability, Casualty, Estate, Trust & Annuity matters, the Agency’s legal counsel is designating FLTPLLEGAL@xerox.com as the primary e-mail address.